At PCC we endeavour to serve everyone to the very best of our ability. Driven by our company values, we are committed to providing a caring, responsive service that offers excellent value for money.
We promise to:
- Deal with your enquiry promptly
- Listen to you carefully
- Treat you with humility and respect
- Be honest and explain our decisions
- Accept your right to complain
- Apologise when we make a mistake, and put things right
- Protect your personal data
- Communicate in plain language
- Be courteous at all times
If you would like to make any comments about the service you have received from PCC, we would be pleased to hear from you.
As a headhunting consultancy, PCC does not engage in any activities that are likely to be directly detrimental to the environment. Nevertheless, we recognise that our business has an environmental impact, and we strive to balance our business aims with the need to be good stewards of the environment.
We promise to:
- Purchase sustainable materials and products where possible
- Recycle suitable materials
- Donate unwanted goods/materials to good causes in order to minimise waste
- Consume energy and materials carefully
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation
PCC seeks to promote the benefits of equality and diversity in all of its business activities. We treat everyone equally, irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union or spent convictions.
We promise to:
- Select candidates fairly according to the agreed person specification
- Never accept instructions from clients that might indicate an intention to discriminate unlawfully
- Use language that is inclusive and without jargon
- Adhere to all applicable legislation
- Monitor working practices to safeguard against prejudice
At PCC we are dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of everyone who may be affected by our activities.
We promise to:
- Provide, manage and maintain a working environment which is, as far as is reasonably practicable, safe, and in which risks to health are controlled
- Ensure that the use, handling, storage and transport of items and substances are carried out safely
- Carry out risk assessments for all appropriate activities
- Give adequate information on relevant hazards to anyone whose health and safety might be affected by them
- Keep up to date with best practice in relation to health and safety, and comply with all relevant legislation and authoritative guidance
Visitors to our website
When someone visits this website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This tells us which pages are being visited and helps us improve our website. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone and we never make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect via the contact form on this website. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
During the recruitment process we collect personal information from you to help with your job search. We will only share the information you have given us with potential employers after having gained your permission to do so. We will not share any information you have given us with anyone unless you have given us permission to do so as part of a specific recruitment process. We do use the information you give us for any other purpose.
Information we may collect is name, address, telephone numbers, salary and package details, email address, notice period, your CV, Educational and Employment history, Driving license details, references and other information specifically requested by the client.
We do not store any of your information on a database at PCC. Instead we may request to link with you on social media platforms in order to stay in touch if you choose to do so
Links to other websites
All PCC’s policies are reviewed annually. Last review January 2019.